Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Right Time, Right Place, An Awesome Place

By the time I put up this post, it would already be early morn on tuesday. 8 days of high and low adventure has passed. There are too many details for me to put here all at one go, but a broad stroke should serve the same purpose here.

The lowest point point came when I found out that the kingdom as I know it was collapsing. Even though I knew that it would some time down the road, yet I did not expect it to be so soon. Was it any easier to know that it is not my fault? No, not at all. Was it any consolation to know that I did not contribute to its collapse? Nope, nothing there either. However, this news came at the right time.

The Right Time. On wed, a whole group of people came together to an Awesome Place to seek the Story teller. A seer gave me words from the Story teller Himself. Needless for me to elaborate, those were the right words that kept my eyes on Him. The news that caused the lowest point came after this. He must have known and thus prepared me so that I would not look to anywhere else but Him. Praise Him!

The highs came when the door that I thought had been closed had burst wide open and the other door that is already open now has a ticking clock on it, asking me to go through it quickly. Though sleep and food are scarce and irregular, I have no qualms about it. I feel that I have been sleeping for too long anyway. But still, the words from the Story teller brought everything to perspective.

He reminded me that this journey is one to be enjoyed, that He is the one writing my story. As long as I am in his hands, I am safe. He has me where he wants me to be. This is the Right Time. This is the Right Place. An Awesome Place.

No comments: