Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Still not Animal Farm

I mentioned earlier in this blog that I am not writing "Animal Farm", that the Storyteller of my life is writing a Big Love Story with me, to me, for me, but it seems that the number of animals has dramatically increased.

From the small humble ant and hamster to the big polar bear, from the sea dwelling sotong and starfish to the high flying eagle, from the domestic cat and rabbit to the wild owl, numbers are being added.

In short, Supper Club is getting bigger. And Supper Club is getting healthier through sports. And most importantly, Supper Club has gathered to spur one another to worship the One who is worthy of worship.

"In God we live every commonplace as well as the most exalted moment of our being. To trust in Him when no need is pressing, when things seem going right of themselves, may be harder than when things seem going wrong. "
George Macdonald

No comments: